- Pretreatment Section of the Oil Mill Plant
- Pressing Section for Oil Mill Plant
- Solvent Extraction Plant
- Oil Refining Plant
- Filling Section of the Oil Mill Plant
- Oil Modification Plant
- Seed Processing Plant
- Small Oil Production Line
- oil press
Our company will attend the 113th Session China Im...read more >>
KMEC will attend the 17th 17th addis chamber inter...read more >>
The 112th session of the Canton Fair was officiall...read more >>
Pretreatment Section of the Oil Mill Plant
In the oil mill plant, before the extrusion of oil from oil containing materials, an oil pretreatment process is typically undertaken to improve the efficiency of production and to ultimately save on costs. The entire oil milling process generally includes: cleaning, sieving, hulling, separation, cracking, particle making, frying, softening, flaking, drying, and expelling oil materials. The process: cleaner --> sheller --> dehuller --> crusher / flaker --> steam cooker --> softening --> extruder --> dryer.
Equipment for the Edible Oil Processing Plant
Oil Processing Plant Pretreatment
In the oil processing plant/edible oil processing plant, the pretreatment process typically involves working procedures for removing impurities from the oil material. Such impurities include the following items:
- Organic impurities, such as stems and leaves, cords and chemical fibers.
- Inorganic impurities such as soil and metal.
Advantages of Our Oil Pretreatment Technology
- Heated shelling features means to reduce energy consumption.
- Twin dehulling process which raises the shelling ratio to up to 85% with oil residue in hulls reduced to below 1.5%.
- Large-volume silos to facilitate adjustments to production capacity.
- Can produce oil cake to different grades and various protein levels which are adjustable to meet special requirements. Soybean cake can also be milled.
- Oilseeds can be expanded to make subsequent oilseed processing easier.
- Complete pre-treatment system can be controlled automatically.
The Goal of Oil Pretreatment
- Improve the quality of the oil and the cake.
- Increase rate of productivity; reduce residual oil.
- Increase treatment capabilities of the equipment.
- Lessens wear and lengthens the life of the equipment.
- Ensures safety.
- Expansion improves the rate of productivity and the quality of the oil cake.
KMEC Oil Pretreatment Process
- Warm hulling process reduces energy consumption.
- Double cracking and hulling process improves the hulling ratio and reduce oil residue in the hull.
- High volume hull bin makes production flexible.
- Makes it possible to produce meals of various protein content (includes meal milling).
- Adopts the complete explosion puffing process.
- Automated controls.
Contact us today if you feel interested in our products and service!