- Pretreatment Section of the Oil Mill Plant
- Pressing Section for Oil Mill Plant
- Solvent Extraction Plant
- Oil Refining Plant
- Filling Section of the Oil Mill Plant
- Oil Modification Plant
- Seed Processing Plant
- Small Oil Production Line
- oil press
Q：What is the space requirement for a 20TPD refinery workshop? With dewaxing and without dewaxing?
A：Regarding to the oil refinery workshop for a 20TPD sunflower seed oil plant. If without dewaxing, the building size is: 30 × 12 × 8 m (L×W×H). Including dewaxing, the size is: 48 × 12 × 8 m (L×W×H).
Q：Regarding the 20T oil refinery, how long is the delivery time?
A：Should be about 30 days after receipt of your 30% down payment.
Q：A plot of land how large needs to be prepared for the factory?
A：Usually, the land area depends on the capacity of the plant. After the basic information is confirmed, we will suggest a land area size. Of course, if you have already allocated a certain amount of land for the project, we can design the plant accordingly.
Q：Can you help us build the silo storage system for the oil plant?
A：Yes, please inform us as to your local harvest seasons and the length of time you want to store the oil seeds.
Q：If we build the silo storage for the oil plant, do we need the dryer or not?
A：It depends on the moisture of your oil seeds. If the moisture of oil seeds you collect is higher than 12.5%, a drying system is necessary before the seeds enter the silo. If less, it may be omitted.
Q：If the oil residual is higher than designed, how can this be solved?
A：Usually, it may be corrected by checking that the ordinary operational procedures are followed as is stated in the manual. Secondly, check if the steam cooked flake is in good condition or not.
Q：When the heated flakes become too dry, what is the problem?
A：When the heated flakes become too dry, it may be due to the following abnormal phenomena:
1. Cake at the discharge end brakes and cannot be shaped into tiles.
2. The electric motor is overloaded.
3. The main locations of oil outflow begin to shift to the cake discharge end, thereby reducing the output of oil and changing the oil to a dark-brown color.
Note: Never allow the phenomena to last long. It will lead serious damage.
Q：What should we pay more attention to regarding oil mill machinery maintenance?
A： The following items should be noted:
1. Fill up all grease cups and oil holes with lubricants at least once every day.
2. The lubricating oil in the speed reduction gear box must be filtered and changed at every regular overhaul.
3. As a general rule, users should have a major overhaul every year. At this time the machine should be totally taken apart and thoroughly cleaned. Repair and change any damaged parts.