- Pretreatment Section of the Oil Mill Plant
- Pressing Section for Oil Mill Plant
- Solvent Extraction Plant
- Oil Refining Plant
- Filling Section of the Oil Mill Plant
- Oil Modification Plant
- Seed Processing Plant
- Small Oil Production Line
- oil press
Oil Seed Extractor
Usually there are two types of extractors in the solvent extraction plant. We are an ISO9001-2008 certifird company, we guarantee the superior quality of our oil seed extractor and we guarantee the most comprtitive price in this field.
Oil Seed Extractor: Loop Type Oil Extractor
The loop type oil extractor adopts a chain driving system. It is one potential extraction method available in the solvent extraction plant. The new loop-structure ensures less power consumption, less maintenance, and reduces noise. The rotation speed of Loop-type extractor can be adjusted automatically according to incoming oilseed's quantity to ensure that the bin level is stable. This will help to form micro negative-pressure in the extractor to prevent the escape of solvent gas.
Features of the Loop Type Oil Extractor
- The loop type extractor is designed with a chain drive, frequency controlled motor speed, unique circular structure, low rotating speed, low power consumption. It runs smoothly and silently with low maintenance costs.
- An advanced miscella circulating schematic design decreases the need to input fresh solvent. The residual oil in dregs of rice is reduced, improving the miscella’s concentration. Energy is saved by cutting down on evaporation.
- The material bed in the extractor is low and uses percolation leaching. To prevent dead spots in the leaching process, materials at the curved section will be turned. In cases of significant dregs in the miscella is high, the dregs are effectively disposed of before entering the evaporation system.
Oil Seed Extractor: Rotary Oil Extractor
The rotary extractor is popular for various pre-pressed oil cakes. Its rotating cell design at the top bin level makes it easy to perform immersion-extraction and to reduce the number of meal fines in the miscella. This improves the quality of the crude oil by reduced scaling in evaporation system. The extractor is driven by gear rack. The unique balancing rotor is designed to ensure less power consumption, lower maintenance costs and less noise.
Features of the Rotary Oil Extractor
- The oil seed extractor adopts a rack driving system. The unique rotor balancing process ensures less power consumption, less maintenance and less noise.
- The rotation speed of the air lock and rotor extractor can be adjusted automatically according to the incoming oilseed quantity to ensure that the bin level is stable. This will help to form micro negative pressure in the oil seed extractor and prevent solvent escaping from the oil extractor.
- Miscella circulation is improved to reduce solvent usage, solvent residue in meal and to increase the miscella concentration. Energy is saved by reducing evaporation.
- The rotating extractor is popular for many kinds of pre-pressed cake. The rotation cell at the upper bin level makes it easy to perform immersion extraction and reduces meal fines in the miscella. All this will help improve the quality of crude oil and reduce scaling in the evaporation system.
Feel free to contact us to get further info about oil extractors, just choose the right one for your need! Welcome to email us!